Under the direction of the Lead Mechanic, Shop Supervisor or Director of Manufacturing, individual shall:
- Use hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, pressure gauges, as well as power tools such as pneumatic wrenches, jacks and hoists.
- Raise heavy parts or equipment using hydraulic jacks or hoists.
- Assist in the inspection and verification of dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to factory specifications.
- Assist in the inspection, repair, and maintenance of mechanical equipment and machinery such as pumps and compressors.
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks such as lubricating and cleaning parts.
- Assist in dismantling machines and subassemblies to gain access to and repair or replace defective parts.
- Assist in emergency repairs.
- Read and interpret documents such as safety rules.
- Assist in installing steering system, water jets, engines, fuel systems, raw water system, controls, deck and hardware.
- Basic math skills (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplycation, Division).
- Coordinate work assignment preparation and completion with other workers.
- Must be available to work overtime as needed.
- Previous experience in the marine industry preferred.
- Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors.
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (safety glasses, masks, goggles, etc.)
For inquiries or to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org