Assembler (Oceanside, CA)
Under the direction fo the Assembly Supervisor or Director of Manufacturing, the individual shall:
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Construct, erect, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, and fiberglass, using hand tools and power tools.
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saw.
- Assemble and fasten hull to deck, using hand tools and fasteners.
- Build or repair doors, floors, and other fixtures used in building boats, using hand tools, and power tools. Install doors, hatches, brackets, and benches.
- Install Lifting fittings.
- Operate machinery used in the production process, or assist machine operators.
- Lift raw materials, finished products, and packed items manually or using hoists.
- Separate products according to weight, grade, size, and composition of materials used to produce them.
- Transfer finished products, raw materials, tools, or equipment between storage and work areas of plants and warehouses, by hand or using hand trucks or powered lift trucks.
- Lay-out and drill, cut parts for assembly.
- Must be available to work overtime as needed.
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (safety glasses, masks, goggles, etc.).
- Ability to lift 10-25 lbs. of material/push & pull boats.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EQUIPMENT / OTHER:
- Must have general knowledge of building boats
- Must bring your own tools to work each day, such as: tape measure, hand tools
- Company supply all power tools: drill motor, screw gun, sabor saw, zal saw, skill saw
This position is based in Oceanside, CA. For inquiries or to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org