Quality Control Inspector
Quality Control Inspector (Oceanside, CA)
Under the direction of the Director of Manufacturing, the individual will:
- Develop, maintain, and enforce the following programs:
- Company's Safety and Environmental Program
- Annual Storm Water Sampling Programs
- Hazardous Waste Program
- Other programs as instructed by management
- Formulate sampling procedures and develop forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data. Direct production in measurement, inspection and testing activities to ensure quality control and reliability.
- Record, or, oversee recording of information to ensure accuracy of engineering drawings and documentation for production problems. This includes weighing and measuring materials, equipment, products, maintaining relevant records using pertinent inspection tools for accurate doumnetation.
- Develops test procedures per each contract specification requirements.
- Analyze test data and make computations as necessary to dertermine test results.
- Retains and reviews Quality Assurance documents and reports.
- Research and reference ABYC, USCG, and other applicable standards.
- Coordinate inspections and testing.
- Sea trial vessels.
- Travel to inspect vessels.
- Assist in Project Management and overall company success.
- Minimum High School Diploma.
- Manufacturing environment or related experience.
- Understanding of both Mechanical and Electrical systems.
- Familiar with Microsoft word, excel, and outlook.
- Strong communication, organizational, and analytical skills
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Boating experience
- Bilingual Spanish-English
- Working experience in a heavy equipment environment.
- Previous ISO 9001:2015 experience
This position is based at Willard Marine's west coast operations in Oceanbeach, California.
We would like to hear from you!
For more information or to apply for this position: email@example.com