Proven Design For Economical Operations
This is an ideal vessel for shore boat service from cruise ships and anchored yachts to land destinations, and for general water taxi use. The design and the mechanical equipment have been well proven for years of reliable, continuous service. These vessels are built to U.S. Coast Guard CFR Title 46, Sub-Chapter T regulations for passenger for hire. Please contact us for more information about our Island 30 Shore Boat and other Willard Marine vessels.
- Heavy Duty Fiberglass Hull, Deck and Control Console
- Vinylester fire retardant resin with high strength/light weight FRP fabric
- High density foam inserts in all high strength connections
- Pigmented color gel coat finish on all mold laminated surfaces
- Limber holes installed to allow complete drainage of water to bilge
- Deck rigidly supported for maximum loads
- Heavy duty stainless steel mooring cleats with back-up plates
- Non-skid finish on deck walking surfaces
- Mooring lines
- Hard-top over passenger area
- >FRP engine access box with stainless steel hardware
- Heavy duty fendering systems
- Stainless steel fasteners throughout
- Equipment manuals; electrical & mechanical system drawings
- Boat built to comply with ABYC and USCG guidelines
- Certification of Inspection by U.S. Coast Guard
- Spares packages
- Shipping cradle if required
- Life jackets, Fire extinguishers, etc.
*Length Overall (LOA) is defined as the distance from the furthest bow appendage to the furthest stern appendage including the tube, collar or fendering; it does not include the propulsion system or optional features such as engine guards or swim steps. Published boat specifications contained herein can be adjusted to accommodate your mission type and desired boat design.