Job Opportunity: Assembler
Serving as a global leader in composite boat manufacturing since 1957, Willard Marine, Inc. is a recognized pioneer in the design and construction of high performance boats. In the 1980s, Currently offering over 20 models of world-class watercraft in both composite and aluminum configurations, Willard Marine is headquartered in Anaheim, California with additional facilities in Virginia Beach. Our bi-coastal manufacturing facilities and experienced staff ensure that Willard Marine's future reflects nothing less than our legacy - boats of unmatched quality since 1957.
We are seeking a several Assemblers to join our growing team.
Construct, erect, install, and repair structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, and wallboard, using carpenter's hand tools and power tools.
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials, using ruler, pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
- Verify trueness of structure, using plumb bob and level.
- Shape or cut materials to specified measurements, using hand tools, machines, or power saw.
- Assemble and fasten materials to make framework or props, using hand tools and wood screws, nails, dowel pins, or glue.
- Build or repair cabinets, doors, frameworks, floors, and other wooden fixtures used in buildings, using woodworking machines, carpenter's hand tools, and power tools.
- Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace, using hand tools.
- Install structures and fixtures, such as windows, frames, floorings, and trim, or hardware using carpenter's hand and power tools.
- Work with or remove hazardous material.
- Cover subfloors with building paper to keep out moisture and lay hardwood, parquet, and wood-strip-block floors by nailing floors to subfloor or cementing them to mastic or asphalt base.
- Fill cracks and other defects in plaster or plasterboard and sand patch, using patching plaster, trowel, and sanding tool.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunity employer.